Confiance supported a science-based manufacturer in defining a comprehensive business architecture framework which included adopting Best Practice references on both strategic and operational levels.
The client is a science-based products and services company operating in approximately 90 countries, offering a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel.
The client’s objective of global process standardization and integration is to manage its business complexity. Confiance supported the client in defining a comprehensive business architecture framework which included adopting Best Practice references on both strategic and operational levels in order to develop global standard processes from design to implementation.
The client’s scale and diversity has led to a complexity of specialized solutions for businesses and functions. The challenge was to develop a process framework which enables defining agile global standard processes as well as supporting the roll out of global process standards to business and functions in order to drive pro- cess standardization and improvement.
Confiance set up a business architecture framework based on SCOR reference processes. Leveraging industry best practices enabled the client to develop its global standard processes in an accelerated fashion. Confiance also defined BPM Lifecycle governance processes which facilitate and standardize the process design of global standard processes as well as the roll out to businesses and functions. The governance processes are essential for synchronizing global standard and Business specific process design, analysis and improvement in one central repository.
The client’s business architecture framework enables the integration and collaboration of all of their Integrated Business Management activities. The benefits provided by the Confiance solutions are:
• Defined framework and standards to enable:
• End-to-end process view of client’s global standard processes
• Integrated client’s global standard and business-specific process architecture
• Process communication across process stakeholder groups
• Enabling Businesses to accelerate current processes design and defining evaluation tools which facilitate process analysis and improvement activities
• Defined and implemented governance processes to:
- Manage and maintain framework and process architecture integrity
- Support BPM Lifecycle activities
Let our team of experts guide you to dynamic solutions.