A global Life Sciences organization approached Confiance to design and build out their Enterprise Architecture (EA) framework in order to assist them to continue to transform the care of animals – both companion and livestock species – for a healthier world.
The existing EA framework was incomplete and not all EA dimensions were correctly populated. Elements of the old EA architecture were duplicated and poorly de ned, thereby preventing the formulation of an enterprise view of divisional business processes, Information Technology (IT) components and how these two collaborated within the organization.
Confiance partnered with Wyeth to design an EA framework that met their current and future needs, by defining pertinent model types and the relevant EA dimensions.
Next Confiance supported the organization with the creation of relevant artifacts to support all EA views:
• Information and • Reference
This enabled the client to formulate integrated views of their network and site topologies, application inventory, business landscape, data dictionary and data integration views.
Confiance was able to support the client’s need for a standards-based enterprise repository that can be accessed by different stakeholders and provides a consistent view of enterprise models. Specific benefits include:
- EA analysis and Application Landscape delivered, to enable strategic IT planning and Enterprise Architecture Management.
- Reduced time and costs to generate EA reports and strategic documents by over 75%.
- Business Process Hierarchy de ned and rationalized against established best practices.
- Governance processes developed to manage and maintain enterprise architecture artifacts.
- Comprehensive view of processes, data, and technology.
Let our team of experts guide you to dynamic solutions.