A specialty biopharmaceutical company, engaged in the research and development, manufacture, sale, and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
Being in a highly regulated industry our client needed to mitigate challenges faced with data and document retention to satisfy legal and compliance requirements all while delivering a sustainable end point service to meet current and future business needs. This included:
- Satisfying the enterprise mandate for infinite data retention & recovery.
- Productivity: IOS device backup capability is becoming a must have both from a legal and business productivity point of view.
- Technological Sophistication: The current backup solution(s) employed was not designed to handle end-point backup complexities.
- Mobility: Users are becoming increasingly mobile, endpoint backup needs to cater to the dynamic and unpredictable online/offline schedules of the mobile workforce while maintaining security & legal guidelines.
- Capacity: Exploding storage demands and bandwidth limitations continued to impede the ability to service business needs on time.
- Ease of Use: Users expect non-intrusive backup and recoverability.
- Function that allows easy e-discovery for compliance, federated search & support of legal hold.
- Self-service capability to control the collection & preservation of data in scope without intervention from operation.
Implementation and rollout of enterprise wide endpoint services (Druva) including:
- Druva deployment per global region – packaged, tested & deployed to meet country specific laws.
- Deliver End point service Reference Architecture & Standards.
- Solution to de-associate existing backup solution – documented, tested & deployed.
- Documented, tested and delivered end point service that was accepted by QA & Compliance – critical must-haves’ in the Pharma industry.
- Operational Readiness and Service transition: Processes & Procedures, Working Practice documents (WPDs), and role based training.
Select and deploy an enterprise wide endpoint service – approx 6,500 users with a max of 25,000 devices (Druva) across the global footprint
- Enable laptops & IOS devices to backup globally across multiple business units.
- Integration with Global End user computing program.
- Enablement of authentication & data loss prevention.
- De-association of existing enterprise backup capabilities.
- Satisfy the business, legal & compliance requirements.
- Create the foundation for global, consistent IOS backup.
- Streamline costs by eliminating multiple backup solutions (Autonomy,shared drive, etc.)
- Deploy one solution that supports multiple IOS – desktop, laptop, mobile.
- Improved ability to recover end user data during site disasters.
Let our team of experts guide you to dynamic solutions.