A fortune 500 company turned to Confiance to educate its culturally diverse workforce, ensuring a reliable level of understanding and practical applicability of its business process management (BPM) ARIS solution.
Confiance assisted a Fortune 500 company with their ARIS business transformation enablement initiative, by providing customized courses, global classroom train- ing, and mentorship in order to foster a predictable and consistent learning experience, and make effective use of corporate time and resources.
The client was spending too much time, money, and effort on administering and managing their BPM ARIS training initiative. The objective of formulating, maintain- ing, and delivering a harmonious set of training materials around ARIS Business Designer/Architect and a methodological approach to employees with diverse cultural backgrounds proved to be a huge challenge.
This engagement was broken into five distinct phases:
- Gather and discern existing corporate training materials, objectives, and ARIS corporate modeling standards;
- Meet with key resources to understand their class- room, elearning, and mentoring goals and objectives;
- Create a set of static examples of the final products;
- Develop a training curriculum and mentoring program using state-of-the art technology and the knowledge of our BPM experts, and lastly;
- Deliver classroom-based training courses and execute people specific mentoring programs. Confiance’s training specialists constructed the course curriculum consisting of a logical collection of vibrant and dynamic panels embracing specific content, that also tests the students understanding and perception of the material using various methods. Confiance also provided:
- One global contract for ease of administration
- One training curriculum for Europe and the USA
- Discounted pricing for bundled training
- Utilization of the same case studies
- Consistent pricing for services globally
- Multiple training offerings enhancing user productivity
The business transformation enablement and mentoring initiative was extremely successful and received much praise and positive feedback both from senior management and students. A more consistent set of methods and conventions and team members being mentored in their application and the business modeling process, the client’s models now reflect a higher degree of accuracy, robust business content, and uniformity. The holistic training program also brought a much-needed level of control and order. It is now possible to track all training data. It also affords students, at no additional cost, the ability to revisit/review course material. With consistent client-focused course content, the client has been able to educate its culturally diverse workforce, ensuring a reliable level of understanding and practical applicability. It is now much easier for our client to manage the deployment of BPM and ARIS throughout the organization.